The regular general meeting of shareholders of JSC “JUMA ELEVATORI” will be held on May 14, 2020 (Thursday) at 10:00 am in the administrative building of JSC “JUMA ELEVATORI”, located at 2 Fitrat Street, Juma, Pastdargom district, Samarkand region. Taking into account the introduction of quarantine in the Republic in the conference hall, it will be held in the form of a video selector.
The following issues will be on the agenda of the annual general meeting of shareholders at the end of 2019:
General meeting agenda:
- Election of the working presidium of the general meeting of shareholders;
- Approval of the regulations of the general meeting of shareholders and election of members of the counting commission.
- Approval of the report of the Supervisory Board on the results of fiscal year 2019;
- Report of the head of the executive body of the company on the results of financial and economic activities of the company in 2019 and the implementation of the Business Plan.
- To hear the report of the Chairman of the Board on localization of production, expansion of cooperation in industry on the results of fiscal year 2019 in accordance with the requirements of the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. PP-4426 of 2019;
- Approval of the Company’s balance sheet and report on financial results for the fiscal year 2019 and profit and loss;
- Approval of the audit report and conclusion of the Audit Commission of the Company for the fiscal year 2019;
- Hearing and approval of the conclusion of the External Audit Organization LLC “NEW GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL-AUDIT” on the results of the Company’s fiscal year 2019;
- Determination of the amount of dividends accrued on shares in the charter capital of the Company;
- Approval of the annual “Business Plan”, income and expenditure estimates of the Company for 2020.
- Re-election of members of the Supervisory Board for the activities of the Company 2020 and their financial incentives.
- Re-election of members of the Audit Commission for the activities of the Company in 2020 and their financial incentives.
- Extension of the employment contract with the head and members of the executive body of the Company for 2020 and their financial incentives.
- Determining the number of members of the minority shareholders’ committee for the Company’s activities in 2020 and electing their members;
- Consideration of the proposal of organizations providing audit services for the audit of the Company by the end of 2020 and determination of the amount of fees paid to them;
- Hearing and approval of the conclusion of the assessment of the corporate governance system in 2019 by the depository “Samarkand Time” LLC.
- Consideration of the conclusion of the external audit on the efficiency of procurement, as well as the effective use of foreign exchange resources, taking into account the validity of the transparency of the procurement process at the enterprise, including compliance of local products with the established parameters of quality and price.
- Sale of all types of enterprises, as well as vacant buildings and structures in the manner prescribed by law, except for enterprises producing bread, pasta, confectionery and transport services, which have a share in the balance of the company.
- In accordance with the Decree of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan dated September 16, 2019 No. 5723 to change the word “minimum wage” in the Republic of Uzbekistan, included in the Regulations on financial incentives for members of the Supervisory Board and Audit Commission, approved by the company.
* The date of formation of the list of shareholders entitled to participate in the annual general meeting of shareholders and the formation of the register of shareholders entitled to receive notice of the general meeting is April 16, 2020 and the date of formation of the register of shareholders entitled to participate in the general meeting is May 8, 2020 set the day.
* Registration of shareholders will take place on May 14, 2020 from 09:00 to 10:00.
* Shareholders are asked to come to the meeting with identity documents and power of attorney, approved in the manner prescribed by applicable law.
Contact phone: 0 (366) 465-15-27
E-mail address of the society: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear shareholders, in order to ensure high-quality and timely delivery of information and other information on the general meeting of shareholders to the company’s shareholders, please send your e-mail address in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On Joint Stock Companies and Protection of Shareholders’ Rights”. Email.).
Company Supervisory Board